Pavane D16 - A

12:52 AM 0 Comments


Pavane D16, I'm unsure if I should say this is an easy or hard song for a Double 16. The good thing is that, the song give you quite a lot of long notes so that you can accumulate more combo and increase the chance to get an A. But in the end of the song you gotta go through a quick hell of Running steps and can make me a little tiring.

When I'm finally managed to get A (which is quite some time ago, I couldn't remember well), I got around 30+ misses. Those long notes are the key that give me the A. But I always get messed up on the last running part even until now.

In overall, I consider this one quite good to train your stability for Double 16. Try to get all combo for the parts until the drilling part before the running begins.

Hope I can get more stable on the running part and full combo this one.

VyzassClouds

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: