Two Guys S15 - S

12:43 AM 0 Comments


Single 15 is not really a difficulty level for me but playing it now kind of allowing me to measure how much I had improved compare to around six months ago or so.

Two Guys S15 by Baechigi is not that really that easy compare to other Fiesta 2 K-Pop songs, that's what I recall before I play to revise the stepchart again. I remember it used to be quite tricky for many parts as I will miss a few notes when I was new to this level. And it was quite tiring as I need to perform sudden twist many times.

After such a long time, I'm a little surprised that I could get S for this song. It still a little tricky as I almost miss one or two notes in certain part. Glad that I didn't and good to feel that I can play a lot better than before.

VyzassClouds

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: