Gargoyle D20 - A

12:23 AM 0 Comments



This result was taken at December of 2013. I did not realize it had been such a long time since I got my first A around that time. Me and my friends used to get really work up in order to get A for this song but it was really hellish to go through this one. I still remember I got a D for my very first try. I wasn't that good in such level that time. I seen people play this song and I could only wish I can reach this level but well, I somehow reach it.

I remember I used to get totally K.O after playing this song. If there is a 3rd song after this one, I will get my friend play it or I just play easy single song because I still remember how much I felt like I'm going to faint soon. At least I don't feel that tiring by now as I'm more used to where are the notes and where I need to go next. Better than that time when I usually spent extra tons of my energy to catch all the times.

Ten months had passed since I got A around that time, this song still make consider twice whenever I feel like playing it. At least I'm getting better to have the chance to get A as long as I'm in good condition.

Definitely make this my stamina training song when I reach the level where I can deal with such torturing D20 songs. And also, the song is really awesome.

VyzassClouds

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: