Super Fantasy S16 - S

12:25 AM 0 Comments



Finally... S without bad. I had FC this a few times but previous few FC has quite some Bad. The most funny FC is with 5 Bads. I have no idea how badly I had played that time...

A nice running song with cool music. The rhythm match the overall stepchart really well. The only part that I still don't really like is the camera flashing effect that force me to stop for a beat before resuming. I don't really see any benefits from this tiny effect. Although it doesn't affect much anyway as long as you used to it.

The thing that I really want to improve from this level is the damn lots of greats.... My next target is to FC this with less than 50 greats and 0 good. Still need some more training to achieve that because I can't guarantee myself to FC this everytime I play. I probably miss a few here and there.

Another thing is, I'm looking forward to achieve my target for this level and move on to S19. Super tiring but super fun as well especially the last running twist.

VyzassClouds

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: