Narcisista Por Excelenxia S16 - Gold S

12:45 AM 0 Comments



One of the extreme S16 on my list. Recommended by friend so I gave it a tried and I still remember how berserk I was on my first attempt about 3 months ago when I see the last part. And in case you wonder, I had hell lots of misses because I wasn't able to catch the last part really well that time.

But after watching online video for few times, I kind of get how to play properly. So my second attempt gave me an unexpected result of getting silver S on this. in which I totally did not expect that. I wasn't manage to take out my phone to capture the result.

This song is a mix skill type. It start with a little running notes, slow and steady.... and a sudden drill, follow by some twists, and drill again, and lastly go all out with running quick but not too quick, just steady and follow the beat.

This one is my third attempt. Unexpected gotten a gold S for this. Just the damn lots of greats.... But I'm glad that I can play this S16 properly. Will definitely train more, get more FC to train the accuracy and listening to the nice song. Although I have no idea what the song is all about.

VyzassClouds

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: